Monday, October 30, 2006

MiSsiNg HEr

hmm.....these few days no much idea on wat to write....hehe.....anyway went to DXO on sat with few of my frens....lol though only few of them dance, was quite fun...least we did something diff over the weekend wahaha...went prawn fishing after that...haha within first 5 mins caught my first prawn!!!*PROUDZ*...another fren of mine was better wahaha he managed to catch a fish in a prawn pool....bizarre.....but sadly the net used to put all our catching dropped into the pool haiz....there goes our catch of the night*SADZ*...wahaha....

anyway dunno wats the prog this weekend....fren say go k-box....lol...i really having doubts...they dun sing one...scarly go there i solo concert....hahaha.....all pay to see me sing haha...but guess if no one sing then surely cancel one....

met an annoying driver on sat afternoon...wat a f**ker....i was riding on the left lane...he tailgated me.....WTH?!??!got so many lanes u wanna tailgate me??somemore left lane....wats more infuriating is that he actually HORNED me?!?!?!wat an A**...heres a gift ftrom me....(points middle finger). Some ppl surely need to go back to the driving school man obviously.....

hmmm.....its amazing how one cant be angry with one for long....to think that night i actually contacted *HIM*....its somehow feels better with him around....thks ed!!!

still something feels missing in my life...been staring into space more often den usual...almost got knocked today coz of daydreaming.....damn man...gotten learn to forget...dun wanna get killed for juz staring blankly....missing her....but cant do anything.....hao wu nai(feels helpless)....FANG SHOU! I MUZ LET GO!!!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home