Saturday, October 21, 2006

Moving on

i juz dun understand......why izzit that ppl cant seem to really express themselves directly.....if ya dun wish that person to have the wrong idea, juz tell it to him straight, or do at least something to let him know that u do not wish of one's advancement and not juz giving the "i dun wish u to have the wrong idea giving u false hope, OH! i juz ignore u".....to some it might work.....but to some it could be very hurting esp when u noe that he has experienced this b4 thus not hoping anyone to juz simply disappearing and not letting him noe wat went wrong, leaving him to suffer and think in dispair wat the hell went wrong AGAIN......at least u gave him an explanation he'll definately understand, and hoping that u guyz can juz be frens NOTHING MORE...he noes where he stand, one who is so lowly classed in life being a failure all his life thus this is the kinda of results he always get....

perhaps my thinking is still too naive, thus all this childish thoughts....i thought i can simply move on...but its hard to let go....its hard to get hold....yet harder to let go of something precious to one...i guess for now my footsteps i see afterall is still juz me alone in the sand....when i see ppl in pairs i tend to think when will it be me???or izzit that one muz really have achievements only den will ppl start to notice ya....if its so i rather not have any achievement and find one who really appreciates me for who i am, for those who see one's achievements and be with that person is merely for wat he/she has and not wat he/she is.....its such a sad state.....
from now on...guess its time to move back alone in my tracks, being how i usually be, the childish,lame,stupid,nonsense me where ppl will nvr see me seriously and one who nvr thought of the future juz taking a "guo yi tian suan yi tian de shen huo" this is the kind of life i am.....this is who i am!

NOBODY will ever see me in such a sadden state as i had been giving my frens the last few days....i wanna apologise for being the way i am last night, to u guyz thanks for wat u did i noe u all trying to cheer me up...thanks to py for giving me advice,thnks to wy for letting me come to ur hse when i dun wanna stay home be alone, to hw u let me see wats going on btn me and her......to ed glad u still treat me as a fren and being there for me still when i was so down....t night, to u guyz thanks for wat u did i noe u all trying to cheer me up...thanks to py for giving me advice,thnks to wy for letting me come to ur hse when i dun wanna stay home be alone, to hw u let me see wats going on btn me and her......to ed glad u still treat me as a fren and being there for me still when i was so down....

wo bu yao zai qu xiang ren he shi le.....its so tiring....i now juz live for myself no one but myself .....not for her....not for S.....not for anything.....

TIME TO MOVE ON......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home