Thursday, April 28, 2011

living life as if its was ur last day is BULL***T????

chanced upon an article written by one of my management associates who is also a mentor of mine, he talked abt this thing abt living life as if it was ur last day, how he will spend it, some funny parts i remembered is this i try to recap here as i am @work now and cant get the actual arcticle,

"perhaps i'll first take a loan with huge over draft of over millions(hey!limited liabilty upon death right??)gather all my family, friends and close ones and treat them to a good dinner, drive a lamborghini along orchard with the sun roof open and start throwing notes of $2 which i changed at the bank to see the rushing crowd behind as i drive past, enjoying every moment until the time comes at night to await for my final moment....the next thing i know my alarm sounds me up time to go to work, hey wait! i am supposed to be dead why do i have to go to work?yesterday was my last day!

Great!

now i have to drag my body to work as usual but with the fact that i had millions of debts to banks to repay,

heres the catch perhaps its not really the right way to say living life as if it's ur last day, how abt living life by giving your best as if it was your last day??"

when this mentor of mine wrote this article, it struck back to me a death envision i used to have thinking about how it'll be like in the last moments of my life in my deathbed, will i rest in the bed of a hospital or back in my home with my close ones? it send shivers down my spine whenever i think abt this and looking around the same time thinking how some things will outlive me and go on for generations....

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!AND LIVE LIFE PUTTING IN UR BEST AS IF IT WAS YOUR LAST DAY!

2011 in this year might be a chance to really change things, with all the regional expansion plans and the revolution we are creating, to all my fellow leaders and team members how ur life is going to be this year depends on how we fight back this time, lets give it all to make WLPL to grow and eventually outgrow SS21!

remember!

LIFE IS A SUM OF ALL YOUR CHOICES, WHAT U CHOSE YESTERDAY DETERMINES WHAT YOU HAVE TODAY, WHAT YOU ARE TOMORROW DEPENDS ON HOW U LIVE TODAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home