Friday, June 25, 2010

Lose yourself....

25th june 2010........ turned a memorable day for me.....its the day i got a few things to remember....4th month....losing myself once again from my bad temper.....

something i thought i forgotten.....or something which i thought i can keep it from everyone and be a happy-go-lucky character but its sad no matter how hard one try to hide his bad self....he can never lose it away from himself....it follows with u a whole life time.....

when things turn bad....i understand that 硬碰硬 will always hurt everyone....but sad to say...my mental is not strong enough to handle such kind of things....i thought i had it...but guess today i was proved wrong by myself.....no other ppl den myself.....

its a terrible feeling which i have not felt for almost years....the aftermath feeling of depression and anger and regret of wat just happened....

true i dun have time to be feeling XJ now....but times are when sometime u really wish there is some place to fall back to....but u know u cant fall and have to look strong on the outside....

i miss the days where i was playing basketball to vent my frustrations and anger on.....hmm....dunno why suddenly pop into my mind.....

time to move and fight........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home