Wednesday, April 29, 2009

giving up........

much has happened after wat i posted previously......the response i got was totally not something i expected.....perhaps its myself for being such an A-HOLE writing the wrong stuff......i dunno.....



no matter wat i write or say it can nvr please everyone or anyone....i have nvr been able to do that....not even now....cause i am someone not very good with words....i am not trying to gain sympathy or anything here....this has been a place where i can always let out my feelings of frustration....happiness.....sadness.....so perhaps this is the only place where i can write without a care for wat the whole world happened outside......here is only abt me....



lots of thoughts going through me right now....work.....life....family.....friends.....love.......i have sacrificed alot....for all this.....sometimes i really think izzit worth it fighting so hard???i am forever lost somewhere in space with questions, conflicts, problem, more problems.........why cant i be born in a better well off family.....not that i am saying i mind my parents its just a thought...i love both of my parents alot....

frm my mentor i've learnt alot...."if not having a regretful past, how to know wat is a good future", i am someone who always in my mind feels regretful of things i haven or not being able to do due to my limits...i wish i can do this, i wish i can do that, how i wish i have the ability to help her more, how to make someone love u more or be able to let the person see wat u are trying to actually show to that person or anyone.......but thinking sometimes....so wat if they understand....are things gonna change?perhaps yes....perhaps no.....in my cases....mostly no......things nvr change......they remain the same....the result is always the same.....conclusion???------I ALWAYS SCREW UP

even till today.....i can speak well....i can converse well....but sometimes using the wrong method, i screwed up.....but hey!who doesnt make mistakes? nobodys perfect.....if there is this perfect person.......i dun think there even exist such a person......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home