Monday, November 20, 2006

stopped!!!!

lol....last night went home frm thomson...WTH all the way from thomson to hougang a total of three road blocks....wats even more amazing i got stopped on all three!!!the first checked me license,ic, insurance & HP IMEI...tats fine....second one at amk......also same.....den at near s'goon....the last one...the hell the police thought i was drinking cause they said my face was very red! wth! told them it was natural blush they said kk....den b4 i left..ta ma de!!!....one of den actually said ride safe,ur face really damn obvious u drinking....PUI!anyhow say....dun act smart lei....most of my friends who noe me noes this is a natural blush lor....keep saying i drink....so irritating.....dun believe me put me on breathalyzer lor.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home