Saturday, January 03, 2009

sunrise memories....

today watched my first sunrise.....it was special....because.....i dun wish to say....didnt get to really see it but was enough le.....to be able to spend time together.....was really fun....thanks for acc me go loyang ar....haha.....will have a chance to see the real thing de now that u noe where to go.....

packing my room today....dun think can finish within one night....tomolo might spend whole day finishing it up.....den will be phase two to do painting....blueeee......den will be the stars and the moon.....haha...been thiking for some time le....going to act like a child now....

partners propose to me an alternative plan today......much better den the way we been doing now.....gave me up till this weekend to give my final decision....perhaps my mind is already set in wat i wanna do le.....dun think its gonna change for now.....

29....

Guang yu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home