Tuesday, January 27, 2009

day 2

chu er.....something different this yr.....chu er i go out with my friend already.....saw my cousin clarence on the way riding out of house....surprised to find out his girlfriend stayed closed to my friend wahaha....wat a coincidence.....

met my friend at jurong pt....we went to walk around.....after that went to hw house played abit blackjack den home ard 2......watched abit tv....ard 3 den i crashed out liao....need to wake up early tomolo for company lou hei....

5.....

Guang yu

very happy to see u today...missing u very badly....
always wanted to tell u i love u face to face...finally
able to tell u today le....might be abit bored going out
with me....but i will try to find things keep u entertained de
love u lots lots shirley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home